Rules for Registration (ARTICLE XIII, Section 62, MRPS)
- When a student registers in a school, it is understood that he/she is enrolling for the entire semester.
- Late enrolment – not to exceed two (2) weeks after the opening of classes.
(Manual of Regulation for Private Higher Education-Art. XVIII Sec. 84 in Rules of Registration)
- No student shall be officially enrolled unless he/she presents the proper school credentials on or before the end of the enrolment period for the semester.
- For purposes of enrolment, the name and other personal data or circumstances of each student as indicated on his/ her birth certificate shall prevail. *Foreign Students-Has sufficient documents to support his study in the Philippines-Governed by Executive Order No. 188, dated July 13, 1994
Credentials/ Admission Requirements:
- Result of qualifying examination
- Report Card/Form 138
- Birth Certificate (Photocopy only)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Honorable Dismissal (for Transferee)
- Certification of Grades/OTR (for Transferee)
- Marriage Certificate (if married) (photocopy only)
- 2 pcs 1x1 ID Picture
- NCAE Result (Optional)
- Form 137