We at the Mount Carmel College - School Clinic provide medical and dental services to help safeguard the wealth and safety of the entire school (Faculty, Staff, and Students). We provide assistance in the assessment, protection, and improvement of health.
In support of the school's mission vision and objectives, school clinic aims to:
1. Promote health consciousness within the school community through health education.
2. Provide preventive and remedial measures for simple and common ailments.
3. Advocate awareness to stakeholders on the importance of health safety.
4. Initiative programs that promote community well-being.
5. Respond to the emergency condition like injuries or rapid onset of illness.