Philosophy and Goals
MCC of Baler aims to be:
- A center of academic excellence in the province of Aurora thereby producing 21st Century graduates.
- An effective evangelizing agent of the Prelature of infanta in the information of the Church of the Poor through building up the MSK.
- A center of formation of Christian disciples imbued with the spirit of responsible stewardship.
- A model of strong partnership with the home and the community in the formation of the young.
- An agent of societal transformation in view of the challenges of 21st century.
To provide students opportunities to gain knowledge and experience for self-improvement in various aspects of life such as academic, social, emotional, physical, and spiritual, thus shall develop our students into responsible individuals.
- Humility is the ability to gracefully recognize that achievements result from the efforts invested by others in my life.
- Obedience is the ability to quietly and cheerfully carry out the direction of a legitimate authority who are responsible for me.
- Faith is a deep personal conviction that my action would yield the best outcome through the help of Almighty God.
- Love is purposeful commitment to sacrificial action for another.
- Sharing is the benevolent goodwill toward or love of humanity or the generosity and helpfulness especially toward the needy or suffering and also giving air to those in need.
- Service is promoting the good of someone other than myself.
- Prophetic Action
- Discipline is the ability to do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done, when we don't want to do it.
- Excellence is the ability to perform up to a person's best potentials.
- Commitment is the ability to stay, remain, preserve or hold fast to one's faith in Christ under misfortunes and trials.
- Information Service - Providing information through email, Guidance Corner at myopenlms, and webinars.
- Individual Inventory Services - Collecting relevant information about the students for decision-making, placement, and connecting to students.
- Counseling Services - Counselling via e-mail, myopenlms, google meet, and walk-in.
- Follow-up Services - Monitoring of counselees and freshmen's adjustment to their new learning environment.
- Placement Services - Guiding students in choosing courses and pathways that are in line with their interests and capabilities.
- Evaluation Services - Gathering of feedbacks regarding