Health And Safety Program And Protocols
Mount Carmel College – Baler (MCC-Baler) instituted policies to safeguard the health and safety of its students, employees, parents and clients to contribute in maintaining the province of Aurora a COVID-19 free status to present. MCC-Baler consistently follow the workplace safety and health guidelines of AITF, DOH, Local Government Agencies, and DOLE/DTI. Correspondingly, continuous information dissemination is conducted among parents, students, teachers, and staff about the proper health care to ensure their safety under new normal situation.
The following health and safety program and protocols are observed on regular basis to prevent COVID-19 transmission in Mount Carmel College – Baler.
For MCC Personnel:
- MCC-Baler emphasize to all employees the everyday actions to stay healthy such as:
- Eat nutritious and well-cooked food;
- Drink plenty of fluids and avoid alcoholic beverages;
- Increase the body's resistance by having adequate rest;
- Exercise regularly.
- Accomplish daily the health symptoms questionnaire and submit to the guard /school nurse/human resource officer.
- Provision of face mask, alcohol and disinfectants for each office/faculty room.
- Employees are encouraged to wash their hands frequently; avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
- Sick employees are advised to get a medical consultation and encouraged to stay at home.
- Mental health inventory is regularly conducted. Based on results, referral is provided to employees needing counselling through the help of our guidance center.
- School nurse submits weekly report about the health status of all the persons reporting to school.
Inside the school/ workplace:
- Daily disinfection and cleaning of school premises.
- Temperature scanning and hand sanitation is conducted at the school gates.
- Clients and visitors must log in their names, purpose of visit, body temperature and contact number at the school gates.
- Wearing of face masks for all employees, clients and visitors is observed at all times.
- Provision of foot baths at the school entrance.
- Sick clients and visitors are encouraged to stay at home.
- Social distancing of at least one and a half (1.5) meters apart is observed at all times.
- Employees, clients and visitors should strictly follow markings when lining up on queues with the assistance of roving officer to maintain physical distancing of one and a half (1.5) meters.
- Non-contact greetings gestures are encouraged.
- Transactions should be done at the window counters.
- Provision of washing areas.
- Provision of sufficient clean water and soap in rest rooms/toilets.